William W. Young, 81, of Patterson Township, died Wednesday, January 9, 2013 in his home surrounded by his family.
Born April 20, 1931 in Philadelphia, he was the son of the late Dr. William W. Young and Miriam Britsch Young. He was a graduate of Geneva College and had served in the U.S. Army. He was a Mason and a 50 year member of the Parian Lodge No. 662. He had been a longtime member of the former New Brighton Community Club. He had retired as the owner and operator of Hideaway Hollow Camp Ground in Rogers, OH.
In addition to his parents, he was preceded in death by his first wife Marion Brown Young in 1997.
He is survived by his loving wife of 12 years Jane L. Young, three children, William W. Young and his wife Debi, Rogers, OH, Michael K. Young and his wife Laura, Garrettsville, OH, Katherine Hart, East Liverpool, OH, five grandchildren, Billy and Scott Young, Griffin Young, Craig Hart and his wife Renee, and Kaitlyn Hart, and a sister Miriam McCaslin, Eau Clair, PA.
There will be no public visitation and the service will be private.
Private burial in Riverview Cemetery, East Liverpool.
In lieu of flowers, memorial contributions may be made, if desired, to Catholic Hospice, 6200 Brooktree Road, Suite 220, Wexford, PA 15090.
The family would like to thank Catholic Hospice for all of their loving care and support.
The Hill & Kunselman Funeral Home, www.hillandkunselman.com., 38014th Ave., College Hill, Beaver Falls, was in charge of all arrangements.