- Pam Corll, Fairfield School Road, Columbiana, reported at 7:39 a.m. Saturday someone took a mailbox belonging to her mother-in-law, Margaret Corll, and threw it across the street. They also damaged the front yard of Peg Reckless, who lives across from Margaret.
- Jason Mellon, Roller Coaster Road, Lisbon, reported at 4:25 p.m. Saturday a dime-sized hole in the gas tank of his 1999 Dodge Dakota after he found gasoline around his truck.
- Jerry Wells, Steubenville Pike, Lisbon, requested a consultation at 4:27 p.m. Saturday after learning his landlord, Randall Joseph, has a temporary protection order against him.
- A disabled vehicle was reported at 5:08 a.m. Friday in the area of Lisbon Street and West Friend Street. The vehicle belonged to a paper carrier, who would pick up the vehicle later in the day.
- An employee of PNC Bank reported at 7:13 a.m. Friday a man sitting in front of the bank. An officer spoke to Kevin Haas, who said he was dropped off by CARTS, and his supervisor will pick him up to take him to work at a nearby farm. A dispatcher from CARTS also confirmed this matter.
- Michelle Barnhart, state Route 14, reported at 8:17 a.m. Friday she spotted Teresa Sauerwine at Barnhart's residence without her permission.
- Police assisted fire crews at 9:56 a.m. Friday regarding a fire at a South Bayshore Drive home. Officers forced entry into the house, which was unoccupied, after seeing smoke. A pan was found on the stove, which created the smoke. Attempts to contact the homeowners were unsuccessful.
- A West Park Avenue woman reported at 5:32 p.m. Friday two cars, a Chrysler PT Cruiser and a Chevrolet Cavalier, speeding up and down an alley near her house, and was concerned someone would get hurt. An officer spoke to Rikki Wood, who was given a warning.
- A maroon Ford Mustang was reported at 7:22 p.m. Friday leaving the area of Heck's Restaurant on East Park Avenue, which the driver had possibly been drinking.
- Police responded to the 1400 block of Allen Road at 11:53 a.m. Friday where a complainant advised of items in a locker that may be illegal. Officers advised that the proper authority would check it out.
- Police responded to the 400 block of South Lundy Avenue at 12:14 p.m. Friday where a woman tripped and fell entering the lobby of a store suffering a cut over her right eye and was taken to the hospital by ambulance.
- Police responded to the 900 block of Liberty Street at 9:32 a.m. Friday where the complainant advised a man was hanging around their garage off and on for the last couple of days. The complainant asked for extra patrol in the area and the alley behind the garage.
- Police responded to the 2800 block of East State Street at 11:37 a.m. Friday where a woman fell by a vehicle and needed assistance. The fire department first responders advised she was not going be transported, and they assisted in getting her up.
- At 3:29 p.m. Friday, police responded to the 1100 block of East State Street when a caller reported a male juvenile striking their vehicle with a stick and causing damage. The youth admitted to striking a stick on the pavement and a piece broke off striking a car, but he did not cause any damage. The vehicle was checked, and there was no damage.
- Police responded to the 600 block of Ohio Avenue at 3:05 p.m. Friday where a complainant advised a red chopper-style bike was stolen from the side of the residence.
- Police received a call from a resident in the 600 block of Woodland Avenue at 12:44 a.m. Friday from a woman receiving harassing phone calls and wanting it stopped. An officer contacted the suspect and advised her to quit.
- Police responded to the 100 block of South Lincoln Avenue at 4:44 p.m. Friday for a report of an irate woman who was calm when police spoke to her. She said she was waiting for a ride, and a cab was summoned to transport her to her residence.
- A woman was on station at 7:46 p.m. Friday advising she had a court order for custody of her children from her ex-husband. The order requested police to respond with her to obtain her children. Police responded to the 200 block of East Fifth Street and stood by.
- Police responded to the Jennings Avenue and West Sixth Street intersection at 10:32 p.m. Friday for a report of fireworks and located the source. They said they would cease setting them off.
- Police responded to the 800 block of East Fifth Street at 11:14 p.m. Friday and assisted Perry Township police in locating a man wanted on a warrant from Columbiana County. Several people at the address said he no longer resided there.