- Deputies assisted Wellsville fire crews at 10:29 p.m. Thursday after a man on Wells Hollow Road, Wellsville, refused to heed firefighters' warnings to stop cutting down a tree since the tree had started to pull down overhead wires. The man became confrontational and told fire crews to go back to Wellsville if they weren't going to help with the tree.
- A woman reported at 7:20 a.m. Thursday her husband was removing her license plates from her vehicle.
- Paul L. Grossen, 60, Warrensville Heights, was traveling west on state Route 14 at 9:17 a.m. Thursday, and was crossing the road from Dunkin Donuts to the M&S Gas Station when he was struck by Brittany M. Douglas, 23, Lordstown. Grossen was taken to St. Elizabeth in Boardman for minor injuries. Douglas was cited for failure to yield in a private drive.
- A welfare check was requested at 4:07 p.m. Thursday for Douglas MacDuff, Stanton Avenue, who wasn't being reached at home.
- A woman reported at 5:04 p.m. Thursday that Jamie Booher was in the middle of the road and directed traffic at the intersection of South Vine Street and Railroad Street and was almost hit by several vehicles. Booher had left by the time an officer arrived.
- A woman reported at 5:06 p.m. Thursday that Christine Parent, Canton, was standing in front of Rite Aid on state Route 14 holding a sign asking for money. An officer advised Parent, who was found not to be in violation of city ordinances, of the complaint.
- Nicholas Hawkins reported at 5:42 p.m. Thursday his vehicle, parked on North Cross Street, was struck by another vehicle. The driver of the other vehicle left Hawkins a note with his information.
- A reckless driver was reported at 6:09 p.m. traveling west on state Route 14. The driver then turned right and headed north onto state Route 164. The call was transferred to Beaver Township police.
- Jacqueline Lake reported at 7:43 p.m. Thursday she has received harassing text messages.
- Fireworks were reported at 12:02 a.m. Friday in the area of North Middle Street and West Salem Street. An officer was unable to hear the fireworks.
- An open door was reported at 3:53 a.m. Friday at Oak's Welding.
- Scott Hughes, Youngstown, was parked at 11:17 a.m. Friday at the Firestone Park tennis court when his vehicle, which was unoccupied, was struck by Robert Wichert, Leetonia.
- A dead raccoon was reported at 3:41 p.m. Friday in the area of East Metz Road and Camelot Drive. The raccoon was found decaying in a trash bag.
- Alcohol was reported and removed at 4:51 p.m. Friday at the pool at Firestone Park.
- A reckless driver was reported at 7:46 p.m. Friday traveling east on East Park Avenue. An officer spotted the green GMC Suburban parked at the old Chevy Motors on East Park Avenue.
- Joanne Cook reported at 9:13 p.m. Friday a light was left on in a residence at Southern Terrace. Officers checked the area, which appeared secure. The light was possibly left on by the realty company.
- Autumn S. Breeves, Somer Street, Leetonia reported lost at 9:24 p.m. Friday an iPod Touch, which had One Direction stickers on it, was lost while at the Firestone Park locker room restrooms.
- Theresa Masters reported at 10:25 p.m. Friday a green plaid blanket and an Ohio State folding chair were stolen while at the fireworks display at Firestone Park.
- A verbal dispute was reported at 11:18 p.m. Friday at the pool area at Firestone Park regarding a car backed into a tree, with the occupants engaged in a heated discussion. Officers did not see a vehicle in the area and did not see any problems.
- Police in the 800 block of East State Street at 7:27 p.m. Friday observed a vehicle that was involved in a hit-skip accident earlier in the evening. Miguel Ajanel Hernandez, 509 1/2 Columbia St., Apt. B, admitted to leaving the scene and was cited for VI, hit/skip, no operators license and an open container in a motor vehicle. He was transported to the county jail.
- Teresa M. Station, 175 N. Ellsworth Ave., was taken into custody at 3:26 p.m. Friday on an outstanding warrant from Columbiana County for failure to appear.
- Police responded to the hospital at 4:27 p.m. Friday where a couple argued in the emergency room, and the man struck the woman in the face.
- At 1:23 a.m. Saturday, police responded to the 500 block of South Broadway Avenue for a person to be removed from a bar. Marvin W. Harsh, 408 1/2 Franklin Ave., was cited for disorderly conduct and resisting arrest.